ExO Hall of Destruction Halo 4 RecordsFrom time to time, a member will have a special game, 50 kills with the wraith, sniper, or banshee, and they want everyone to know about it. The ExO Hall of Destruction is a system to display the top record of various categories by our ExO Members from games in Halo 4. Through the use of this system, we would like to recognize these accomplishments by displaying the top record of each listed category. The Archive contains the top 5 records of each category.
All records must be approved by High Command before they are posted on the ExO Hall of Destruction. If a record is declined, it will show up on your My ExO Profile page with the reason.
- Records are valid in the following playlists/game types:
- Gametypes: CTF, King of the Hill, Team Regicide, BTIS, BT Slayer
- Playlists: Big Team Battle
- Records are INVALID in the following playlists/game types:
- Flood, Grifball, SWAT, Team Doubles, Team Snipers, Action Sack, etc.
- Upload the film of the game to your file share before submitting a record.
- Records only apply to members with the rank of Team Member or greater.
- An ExO party cannot contain no more than 1 non-clan member for a valid record. Recruits are acceptable and not counted as a non-clan member in this system, however Recruits cannot submit a record.
- No more than 1 player can lag out on your team during the game. Must finish with at least 7 ExO members at the end of the game.
- Opposing Team Quitters: In an 8v8 game, a record will be will be valid if the opposing team finishes the game with 7 or more players.
- A minimum total of 10 (kills, assists, etc.) is required to submit a record.
- Custom games are not valid unless it is an official clan match, no scrims.
- Fastest BTB Game: Only non-round gametypes apply. Acceptable examples: 2-flag CTF, Assault, Neutral bomb. Unacceptable: Territories, 1-flag, 1-bomb.
- Most Melees in a game: Records in this category are only applicable in the King of the Hill game type.