ExO Delta will compete in 8v8 BTB games utilizing maps and game types found in the current Halo 5 BTB playlist. Contact us to get started with scheduling a clan match or scrim. ExO does not participate in clan wars or raids.
Team representatives need to meet several days ahead of scheduled match to go over rules and address any questions.
- Clan Match: All participating players must be listed as a member on their representing Spartan Company on Halo Waypoint. No alternate or smurf gamertags permitted. The same applys to substituting players.
- Establish the nunber of games to play in the series: Best of 3? Best of 5?
- Team size: 8v8. No 7v7. If short a player, it can be rescheduled.
- Maps & gametypes must be from the current official Halo 5 BTB Playlist (see below for listing).
- Ensure someone from each team has access to all maps and gametypes. All maps can be found in the Bookmarks of Genesis Rider
- No repeat of map selection.
- Optional to decide on map & gametype choices before the match or at time of match.
- If a team suggests a map or game type (or modified map or game type) not found in the above voting options, it must be agreed upon a week in advance of scheduled match.
- If a team proposes to alter or modify a game type, such as altering a time limit, must be agreed upon and shared 3 days in advance.
Beginning the match
Each team may select 1 map to be removed from the selection pool.
The challenging clan will need to select one of the following options:
» Option A: Select map and game type for the opening round.
» Option B: Select the team color (Red or Blue) for the entire series of games.
ExO will get the remaining option.
Best of 3 or Best of 5 match
Each team will take turns making their map and game type selection for each round. If teams reach the deciding and final game (tied 1-1 or tied 2-2), the opposing team will have the option to select EITHER map OR game type leaving ExO with the remaining selection.
Map & gametype selection for matches/scrims
- Altar: Big Team Slayer
- Ancestor: Big Team CTF, Big Team Slayer
- Boulevard: Big Team Slayer, Big Team Strongholds
- Deadlock: Big Team Assault, Big Team CTF
- Dispelled: Big Team Assault, Big Team CTF, Big Team Slayer
- Eagle Square: Big Team Assault, Big Team CTF, Big Team Slayer
- Echoes: Big Team Assault, Big Team CTF
- Entombed: Big Team Slayer, Big Team Strongholds
- Estuary: Big Team CTF, Big Team Slayer
- Fracture: Big Team Assault, Big Team CTF, Big Team Slayer
- Guillotine: Big Team Slayer, Big Team Strongholds
- Port Authority: Big Team Slayer
- Recurve: Big Team CTF, Big Team Strongholds
- Risen: Big Team Slayer, Big Team Strongholds
- Scavenger: Big Team Slayer, Big Team Strongholds
- Traffic Jam: Big Team Assault, Big Team CTF
- Viking: Big Team Assault, Big Team CTF
Antifreeze, Basin, Estuary, and Unearthed are not part of the above selection pool.
Questions & Answers
Both teams need to come to an agreement as to how to handle the following situations:
- How much time allowed to strategize between rounds?
- What if someone lags out?
- Allow substitutions in between rounds? How many?