- Strikes will be issued at the sole discretion of the ICS team, subject to approval to the Head of ICS.
- No other departments or HiCmd personel will have the authorization to issue strikes.
- Each strike issued will have a set start and end date. The duration of the strikes will increase with each one issued.
- First strike lasts one month, second lasts three months, and each strike following that will last six months. After six months without a strike, this increasing duration will be reset, allowing the member to receive single or three month strikes again. This must be clearly specified to the member in question when a strike is given. It must be clearly logged in the website as well.
- Each member will have a permanent log of all strikes issued, regardless of strike expiration status.
- Probations and demotions do not necessarily have to coincide with the expiration periods of strikes. They can end before or after strikes expire.
- The terms of probations are subject to the nature and severity of the strikes issued and are at the discretion of ICS.
- Examples of proabtion effects can include, but are not limited to, benching from scrims and matches, the inability to wear personal emblems on the weekends, and continual monitoring from ICS. A member in probation is expected to be under perfect behavior during the duration of the probation.
- Readmission to the clan after a removal due to strikes is subject to a vote from High Command. The strike record of the removed individual will be consulted before the vote is performed.
- Strikes recieved from ICS may be debated in High Command if the member that recieved the strike believes they have been treated unfairly. The Commander in Chief has the final say on whether or not a strike may be lifted, but not when one is issued.
- ICS will be kept in check by the Commander in Chief, General, and Chief of Staff to ensure there is no abuse of power.
Team Members are removed after three concurrent strikes. The first strike is a warning, no further disciplinary action warranted. The second strike is a probation. The third strike is immediate removal from ExO Delta Gaming.
Delta Members or Veterans:
Delta or Veteran members are removed after four concurrent strikes. The first two strikes are warnings, no further disciplinary actions warranted. The third strike is a probation and demotion to member rank. The fourth strike is immediate removal from ExO Delta Gaming.
High command members are removed from their High Command positions after three concurrent strikes, and are removed from ExO Delta Gaming after a further two concurrent strikes (five in total). The first two strikes are warnings, no further disciplinary actions warranted. The third strike is demotion to Veteran or Delta member. The fourth strike is probation and demotion to Member. The fifth strike is immediate removal from ExO Delta Gaming.