ExO Delta has a New Commander in Chief & General

Public Forum to discuss all things BTB.
ExO LDogg

ExO Delta has a New Commander in Chief & General

Post by ExO LDogg »

To All ExO Members,

I’ve been play this game we call HALO every since the original was released date back on November 15th, 2001. For the last 4 years I have never witness such a great clan on the battlefield such has this one, so let’s have a moment silent to say bye for now to one of the “The Best Leader” ExO Delta as had… Drake!

Now let’s get back to business, first of all I would like to say that I am extremely honored to play beside you everyone in ExO Delta! Our clan requires a lot of members to step up at this time. Not to just make this clan better, but to make it GREAT as it once was and always will be!!

If I become leader of this clan once again, I will direct all of my attention and authority to my high commanding officers. My officers will put in the time to make sure ExO Delta keep the same path and dream of becoming one of the best clans in the Halo franchise.

You see, I started in this clan as a recruit just like everyone else back in late 2010, working my way up to the top with dedication, loyalty, and the infectious attitude of not giving up to become this clans leader. So once again I’m here and prepared to lead this clan to many victories. Knowing first-hand of the highways and roads our clan needs to become leader, I will do my best to deal with the all problems and situations that will arise.

According to the agenda that I will set forth for my high commanding officers,
1# I’ll start by filling in all of the upper staff positions ASAP!!
2# will be to focus on our zero tolerance on all policies and procedures.

Let me assure you that in my activities I will be guarded by no principles other than those of ExO Delta. As far as I’m concerned, every great company goes through changes; however, for our brotherhood we have here, it has hardly been altered and neither have the principles and dreams of our can clan members!

In my work as Commander in Chief, I pledge to adhere to the ExO Delta Constitution – Opportunities do not come to those who wait; they are captured by those who attack! “Energetically we’ll meet our enemies as one unit. We shall defeat them on the field of battle; for we are better trained and will fight with all our might. We'll always endeavor & foremost uphold the prestige, honor and high respect of ExO Delta!”

I have an open door policy, so don’t hesitate to come to me if high command is not available.
Thank you again ExO Delta for your trust in me and to all my high commanding officers. I thought a great deal about the long way we have come to be here today, so I’m grateful and humble to all of you for your belief in me that has empowered me to be here today and accept this position.

I love you and respect you all!!!
P0los Pistol

Re: ExO Delta has a New Commander in Chief & General

Post by P0los Pistol »

Hey guys I really appreciate the opportunity to become second in command. I started in this clan when I was 14 when I joined and at 19 I can say I grew up with all you guys. From the old ass Ni**** like zslobs and ldogg down to our town drunkard (bhinze ) So ive been here through different regimes and changes. I wont let you guys down. I have an open door policy. :mrgreen: