DMR in BTB

Public Forum to discuss all things BTB.
BTB Bill

DMR in BTB

Post by BTB Bill »

Does anyone else think that the DMR is overpowered? Especially when it comes to BTB. There really isn't much map movement when people just camp and cross map with the DMR. I really dont understand how BTB Objective is going to work with DMR as a starting weapon.
ExO BIGG

Re: DMR in BTB

Post by ExO BIGG »

Phillies 24 7 wrote:Does anyone else think that the DMR is overpowered? Especially when it comes to BTB. There really isn't much map movement when people just camp and cross map with the DMR. I really dont understand how BTB Objective is going to work with DMR as a starting weapon.
I agree. Its soo long range. Makes it easy for teams to spread out and still hit targets. Definitely makes Ragnarock feel a lot smaller than it did in H3. Would rather they just had the BR as long as they changed that god awful sound it makes when you fire it. I do love the thud the DMR makes.

Halo 5:
Halo 4:
ExO BIGG

Post by ExO BIGG »

IAMGIBB wrote:
Phillies 24 7 wrote:Does anyone else think that the DMR is overpowered? Especially when it comes to BTB. There really isn't much map movement when people just camp and cross map with the DMR. I really dont understand how BTB Objective is going to work with DMR as a starting weapon.
I agree. Its soo long range. Makes it easy for teams to spread out and still hit targets. Definitely makes Ragnarock feel a lot smaller than it did in H3. Would rather they just had the BR as long as they changed that god awful sound it makes when you fire it. I do love the thud the DMR makes.

Halotracker needs to come up with a H4 signature generator. Reach signatures are it for the time being.

Halo 5:
Halo 4:
P0los Pistol

Post by P0los Pistol »

I think theyre going to nerf it soon.