ExO royale ( a weekly/biweekly affair)

P0los Pistol

ExO royale ( a weekly/biweekly affair)

Post by P0los Pistol »

Hey guys I spoke briefly about it in the meeting: A night where we host customs vs some of the guys we search in BTB i think its a great idea to get some of our members more motivated and possibly set some records. Not only that it will have a clan match atmosphere where everyone has to be on their top notch A-game. There isnt one specific team but they're pretty much a huge conglomerate that id love to face endlessly. We could also get some nice footage too. Let me know what you think!
ExO DeathAngel

Re: ExO royale ( a weekly/biweekly affair)

Post by ExO DeathAngel »

I think it would be nice to do this. It gives us all the chance to improve our skills. If we can make this happen weekly then lets do it. :D
coach e 1980

Re: ExO royale ( a weekly/biweekly affair)

Post by coach e 1980 »

Sounds like fun if we can get those teams into custom matches. You know as well as I do that some of those high level guys don't care for customs and only care about k/d with their connection tricks to influence their games-those type of guys don't want to play on an even playing field. But yeah, if there are teams up for competition out there that don't care if it's a custom and will join our party then I say let's do it.

I have some friends that aren't EXO that do play in teams(and are good) that I could ask to play custom matches against us. Maybe we can pick out some teams and players who play BTB and invite them when we have a stronger party going. We should decide on when we're going to try to get these games played. Hopefully we can find some teams that like to do this and that wouldn't mind making it a weekly or biweekly event. That would be really fun.