BTB Strategies

Public Forum to discuss all things BTB.
EAT M3333333

BTB Strategies

Post by EAT M3333333 »

I think we as a clan should take all team members' and up input on strategies. I myself have A LOT to say about some maps. What can/are we going to do about this?
ChiefMcGrady

Re: BTB Strategies

Post by ChiefMcGrady »

EAT M3333333 wrote:I think we as a clan should take all team members' and up input on strategies. I myself have A LOT to say about some maps. What can/are we going to do about this?
We have & always will only use the input of a handful of veterans & SS on strategies. You allow everyone to say something & nothing will ever get done. If you want to be involved, you can message me your opinions & I will review them. The current strats have led us on an undefeated streak, & Exile has been recognized as the only map needing adjustments.
ExO BIGG

Re: BTB Strategies

Post by ExO BIGG »

Guys, remember you are on the public side of the forum so don't discuss any strategy here.

I agree with Grady that the guys working on the strats have an overall sense of halo knowledge and see the bigger picture that some players may not. However strats evolve and we need to have an open discussion sometimes with other members to see what works out in the wild that is matchmaking. I think the forums are a great place to do that (ExO only section for strategies and tatics). Doesn't hurt to post your ideas for everyone (in the clan) to see. Thats how we come across adjustments we could make.

Halo 5:
Halo 4: